FANDOM


Sector: Plateau
County: Central Plains
Waypoint: /waypoint 4219030 3426150

Description

A branch facility, taken over by mutants (Fire Starter and Oil Slicker) and Gully Dog Greaser, who fight each other. The mutants have an about 75 % probability to drop some gear, the Gully Dogs about 25 %.

You can find Mutant Leavin's here.


Merchants

Trainers

Conversers

Managers

Enemies

Missions

Boomtown Missions

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.