World Bosses aren't attached to any specific mission or even have any direct connections with missions. So while they prowl throughout sectors one and two in "plain sight," they'll require a little searching for.
Currently, there are a total of four active World Bosses:
- Sector 1
- Chupacabras can be spotted at plains near Jensen Farm where he kills sheeps around. Every time he is killed he will respawn at a minimum of 1 hour after death and a maximum of 3 hours after death.
- Sasquatch is near Dry Flats, located in the PvP zone. Players will have to start by killing the buffed up White Crow around the Sasquatch pen. The fight turns into balancing PvP while killing the boss, so watch your back! Every time he is killed he will respawn at a minimum of 30 minutes after death and a maximum of an hour and a half after death.
- Sector 2
- Geiger, an amped-up Shiva's Favored, is located in the Redfield area. An encounter with Geiger entails a two part fight the barrels around Geiger must be destroyed as fast as possible to reduce the area of effect damage he emits at a constant rate. Every time he is killed he will respawn at a minimum of 1 hour after death and a maximum of 3 hours after death.
- Union Blockade Commander is located on the highway heading to sector 3. This fight involves a lot of crowd control work. Waves of enemies will pour out while you are trying to tackle down the leader. Every time he is killed he will respawn at a minimum of 1 hour after death and a maximum of 3 hours after death.
World Bosses in Terminal WoodsEdit
- Earthbound Scientist - two locations: west of the Earthbound Camp (6237000 4461000) and southeast of Shopping Center (6561125 4494309)
- Earthwalker - location: Gritstone Pit
- Mama Bear - location: in the cave at Bergman's Burrow
- Panther - location: randomly spawned in Terminal Woods
- Shiva's Cherished - location: if you start at the point marked Mutants, head down the road and then go northwest when you get to the first crossroad (6364000 4430000)
- Slorf - location: at the end of the science facility near the point marked Mutants
- Speedy - location: southwest of Idyllic Valley (6408000 4436000)
- note: Speedy doesn't drop Impure Volatile Chemical, instead of it he randomly drops Fuzzy Bunny Pistol or Fuzzy Bunny Shotgun
Impure Volatile Chemical Drop RatesEdit
- Earthwalker has a 100% chance to drop 1 and a 50% chance to drop up to 2 more.
- Most World Bosses have a 50% chance to drop 1.
- Relatively easy World Bosses like the Panther and Mama Bear have a 5% chance to drop.
All items (11)