Geology knowledge as it appears within the Fallen Earth crafting system.
For a sortable list of all known Geology recipes see Recipes (Geology).
Your abliity to acquire resources from the earth and refine metals. It's base is 11 and it's maximum is twice the total of 75% of your Intelligence and 25% of your Perception.
Geology covers the refinement of metals into better-quality metals. It has also been described as the tradeskill associated with harvesting minerals from the earth. Known components obtained through Geology at this time are Coal, Copper, Lead, Weak Geological Chemical, Aluminum, Silver, Iron, Titanium and Clay Nodes (which yeild Ceramic). The quality levels indicate the general value of the materials in relation to actual worth as well as rarity and usefullness. Those qualities are, in ascending order: Scrap, Salvaged, Common, Average, and Superior.
- Geology Kit Schematics 1 - Geology 3
- ↑ Question of the Week: June 27, 2007 - Drink Me!: The Potions and Poisons Questions. Fallen Earth Forums. Retrieved on 2007-06-27.
- ↑ Fallen Earth Official Site: Tradeskills. Fallen Earth, LLC. Retrieved on 2009-6-22.
- ↑ Stratics HoC Chat Transcript. Fallen Earth Forums. Retrieved on 2009-06-22.
- ↑ Fallen Earth Official Site: Crafting. Fallen Earth, LLC. Retrieved on 2009-6-22.
All items (10)