County: Embry Commonwealth
Waypoint: /waypoint 4246082 3225665
Tourist Telescope: /waypoint 4236281 3223207
LifeNet Fast Travel Terminal: /waypoint 4238478 3220383
Garage: /waypoint 4238996 3218928 / 4274776 3259826
Bunker Bar: /waypoint 4241555 3232775 / 4249680 3220729
The capital of the Embry Commonwealth, Embry Crossroads is a large town which enjoys its status as the central hub of the entire Plateau region. Different people of different beliefs and affliations are tolerated in the town, and it was once a major commercial destination before the Fall. The town is ruled by the Embry Town Council, but most of the real power lies within the wealthy trading families in town. The town boasts itself as being free from the influence of the factions in the wasteland and maintains a strict neutrality within its territory.
Embry Crossroads is also home to the Archive Coalition, a group of archivists from different walks of life who collect information and artifacts from before the Fall. In the middle of the town is Temple Row, where religious activists and cultists are free to preach their own beliefs.
- Sector Vault (/waypoint 4257775 3229769)
- Barter Vault (/waypoint 4257229 3231271)
- VIP Vault (/waypoint 4251585 3225831)
- Utility Vault (/waypoint 4250640 3226637)
Embry Crossroads is a barter town. It has a "town event" involving missions for the Bankers that cause some pretty impressive foes to appear in the town's gladiator arena. These foes are not easily beaten without friends.
The Embry Crossroads tourist achievement is also part of:
- ↑ Question of the Week: June 26 2008 - Crafter Inventory, Types of Guns, Drinks, Gun/Melee Stuns, Group Size. Fallen Earth.com. Retrieved on 2008-09-11.
- ↑ Question of the Week: July 24, 2008 - Vehicle Passengers, Server Events, Gameplay Style, Alive World.... Fallen Earth.com. Retrieved on 2008-09-20.