The world of Fallen Earth takes place in an area east of the Hoover Dam called the Grand Canyon Province. Each of the major areas of this province are referred to as Sectors.
The major Sectors and sub-sectors are as follows:
- The Plateau (AKA "Sector 1")
- Perhaps the most barren and desertlike of the sectors, the Plateau is where clones begin their journey after the Hoover Dam. Various gangs such as the Blade Dancers, Gully Dogs, Gaunt's Raiders, and Night Wolves make their home in this sector.
- Northfields (AKA "Sector 2")
- The Northfields introduces clones to a less barren land where fields of grass can survive, including some forested areas. The Union and Human League have a strong presence in this sector, as well as a sector-wide group of raiders called the Devil's Own.
- The District (sub-region/county added to the Northfields)